NOW WITH BACKGROUND MUSIC
you can switch it off or change it with
the widget on the left hand side bar
- ENJOY

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

IDEA FOR NEXT EVENT!

Scroll to the bottom of the page to see a new graphic
Judging by recent comments I think a return to a Sunday Lunch may be popular
Let me know what you think of this "new" venue
SAQQUARA on the corner of Bond Street and North Street has re-invented itself as JAVU

The decor is completely different and so is the theme - think French - think NAUGHTY
Check out their website HERE


On Sundays their menu is simple - ROAST! (Beef Chicken or Nut) with all the usual trimmings - and all for £5

I am thinking of Lunchtime on Sunday 3rd June
Let me know what you think and I'll post more details later
Cheers PETER apspence@msn.com or 01273 695720

No comments: